FACTS Tuition Assistance
Don't forget to complete your 2019-2020 Tuition Assistance Application. Submit your online application through the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment website at online.factsmgt.com. Funds are limited and applications should be submitted promptly.
Dates to remember:
To be Eligible for Tuition Assistance, a Family/Student Must:Eligibility:
- Plan to attend the FACTS meeting scheduled for October 24, 2018 at 6:30pm
- November 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018: Early Tuition Application process opens
- January 1, 2019 - April 1, 2019: Regular Tuition Assistance Application Process for families with students in grades K-12 who have been accepted for admission into a specific diocesan Catholic school.
If you are an existing FACTS user, please Sign In to complete your application
If you are a new FACTS user, please create an online account.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Meet the entrance requirements of the specific parochial/diocesan school
- Be accepted for admission to grades K–12 and enrolled in that school
- Be current with all financial obligations due to any Catholic school within the Diocese
Secondary criteria for eligibility that may be considered include:
FACTS Frequently Asked Questions
- The child’s regular attendance
- The likelihood of the child’s long-term enrollment
- The participation of the parents in school activities as expected of all parents
- The family’s payment history
- The student’s maintenance of an academic level consistent with school standards and individual abilities