|Become a Vendor
Sell your products or promote your business at our Fall Festival on Saturday, November 10, 2018!
Click here and register today!
Fill out form and email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward payment to:
St. Cecilia Catholic School
C/O Fall Festival Bonnie
635 Mary Cliff Road
Dallas, TX 75208
Or you may call the school and give payment over the phone: 214-948-8628
Become a Vendor
Our Fall Festival is right around the corner! Fill out the Vendor Application Form and become a vendor at our Fall Festival. Our Fall Festival is planned for Saturday, November 10, 2018. The event draws families from the school as well as from the surrounding neighborhood. We are located minutes away from the Bishop Arts District. Our school has been serving the community for over 80 years.
Online registration is open! Please read the following before filling out your application form:
Booth Rental Fees:
$50 Booth Rental
$40 Booth Rental for St. Cecilia Catholic School Member
Registration deadline: November 5, 2018
- All applications are accepted on a first-come basis.
- To secure your space a payment must be made to the school by phone, in person or via mail to St. Cecilia Catholic School, Attention: Fall Festival Vendor, 635 Mary Cliff Road, Dallas, Texas 75208.
- Your booth is not confirmed until payment is received and cleared.
- No refunds will be given after a booth has been assigned.
Set-Up & Tear Down:
- Booth Size: Spaces will be approximately 10 x 10 feet.
- Participants are responsible for all set-up and disassembly of booths and clean-up of their area.
- Tables, tents, chairs & electricity are NOT provided. Vendor is responsible for providing their own.
- Booth area is outdoors on pavement, weights for your tents are recommended.
- Generators are allowed, providing they do not make an unacceptable amount of noise. Must request use when submitting Vendor application.
- Saturday Set-Up: November 10th from 9am - 10am
- No moving vehicle traffic after 10am
- All vendors must be set up & ready to go no later than 10am on event day.
- Booths must remain open from 11am until 5pm. Disassembly may begin at 5pm, however, no moving vehicle traffic will be allowed until after 8:30pm.
- Moving vehicle traffic will not be allowed in the Fall Festival areas during 10am-8pm. Once the festival has closed and foot traffic has dispersed, vehicles will be allowed in the area. Most likely after 8pm.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at our Fall Festival, we look forward to working with you!
- All booths must have adult supervision the entire day.
- Please allow a maximum of 15 minutes unload time for vehicles in festival space.
- Booth tear down/disassembly may not begin until 5pm.
- Please leave your space clean.
- Bring your own tables, chairs, trash bags, tents, etc. -- If you bring a tent, it must be anchored with sandbags, etc.
- No silly string, firecrackers, or adult items are allowed. Fall Fest Officials reserve the right to reject anything felt to be in poor taste; either not suitable for family viewing or deemed unsafe/inappropriate.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in eviction from the festival without refund.
- Booth owners are responsible for relaying all rules to anyone working their booth.