|F.A.C.T.S Tuition Assistance
Don't forget to complete your 2018-2019 Tuition Assistance Application. Submit your online application through the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment website at online.factsmgt.com. Funds are limited and applications should be submitted promptly.
Dates to remember:
- November 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017: Early Tuition Application process opens
- January 1, 2018 - April 1, 2018: Regular Tuition Assistance Application Process for families with students in grades K-12 who have been accepted for admission into a specific diocesan Catholic school.
Secondary criteria for eligibility that may be considered include:
- To be Eligible for Tuition Assistance, a Family/Student Must:
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Meet the entrance requirements of the specific parochial/diocesan school;
- Be accepted for admission to grades K–12 and enrolled in that school; and
- Be current with all financial obligations due to any Catholic school within the diocese.
- The child’s regular attendance;
- The likelihood of the child’s long-term enrollment;
- The participation of the parents in school activities as expected of all parents;
- The family’s payment history; and
- The student’s maintenance of an academic level consistent with school standards and individual abilities.
If you are an existing FACTS user, please Sign In to complete your appplication
If you are a new FACTS user, please create an online account.
FACTS Frequently Asked Questions