Box Tops can be turned into the homeroom teacher at anytime throughout the year.
Goal for the 2015-2016 school year: $500
Remember 50 Box Tops equals $5 for our school!
Box Tops for Education® is one of the nation’s largest school fundraising loyalty programs and has been helping schools succeed since 1996. With over 240 participating products, it’s an easy way for schools to earn cash for the things they need.
Three easy ways to earn for your school:
- Over 90,000 K-8 schools participate nationwide
- Each Box Tops coupon is worth 10¢ and they add up fast!
- Schools can use their Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need most, from books to field trips to playgrounds.
- So far, America’s schools have earned over $600 million from Box Tops…and counting.
1) Find the Box Tops logo on participating products when you shop
2) Clip Box Tops and save them on a collection sheet
3) Send your Box Tops to your school’s homeroom teacher
4) Sign-up as a school supporter on www.BTFE.com
Submit anytime throughout the year, we submit to Box Tops twice a year - on November 3 and March 2.
Overview See it, Clip it! (Printable) Box Tops for Education Website
Sign-up to see school earnings!
- Become a member on www.BTFE.com
- Receive exclusive coupons and offers
- Receive updates on our school’s earnings progress
- Hear about ways to help us earn more
More great printable collection sheets:
Fold it, Fill it! Great for Middle School students
Please continue to submit your Box Tops to your home room teacher throughout the year. Please put your name on all submissions.